Everyone loves a Caesar salad but why not try it with some sweet Winter kale for a change – pop on your Cream Collection Lifestyle apron and whip up this meat-free version with a twist.
- 4 cups chopped fresh kale (stems removed)
- 4 cups of cos lettuce
- 1 cup of Caesar salad croutons
- 1/3 cup of shredded parmesan or pecorino cheese
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons of anchovy paste or 1 small can of anchovies finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, toss the kale and the cos lettuce, croutons and cheese.
- Combine all of the other ingredients in a small bowl, mix well and then pour over the salad.
- Toss well and serve immediately.
Do you have any recipes you would like to share? Tag us at @cream_collection_lifestyle